MARKETING – STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Analyze and understand your geographical presence on the map.
- Develop and design your network of customers and business partners (customers per distribution partner, Zip Code or other geographical designation), service points and points of interest.
- Our products will allow you to visualize the spatial distribution that your company has, and will reveal the strengths and weaknesses in specific areas. Furthermore by combining the geographical dispersion of your customers with up to date demographic data you will be able to estimate the infiltration rate by region, the temporal trends by region and spot emerging trends.
- Capture your customer service network, to analyze the degree of service. See if you are offering your customers the service you would like.
- Analyze the risks involved by region, so that you will be able to understand the relationship between revenue, risk and region.
85% of databases contain geographic information waiting to be tapped.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS?
- Within a few days, you will be able to map and group (age, gender etc.) your clients.
- With demographic and cartographic data provided by Telenavis S.A, which are based on the updated census of ESYE and other educational institutes
- With customized tools for you and your partners, in order to have an accurate imprint of your presence at any given time.
Your customers will want to know the fastest and easiest way to reach the services you are providing. Moreover, your potential customers will want to know your partner’s network.
We will provide you with the necessary tools that through your website or your employee’s mobile devices, you will be able to receive instant updates about:
- The nearest branch.
- Road assistance ETA.
- Routing Instructions.
- Points of interest such as Hospitals A.T.M, CITIZENS’ SERVICE CENTRE Public Services, garages, taxis, etc.
- General information about the delivery network.
SIMPLE AND FAST BY ALL MEANS
- With interactive maps integrated in your website.
- With simple and easy applications targeted to your needs.
- With low cost services based on an ASP model for simple and quick implementation without excessive investment or operating costs.
- Your website.
- Your customer service.
- Your mobile phone.
The risk analysis of current or potential customers has its own geographical dimension. Furthermore it is very important, after an event, to receive feedback on results on time. Combine the geographical surveying of customers with:
- Demographic data.
- Statistics – forensic.
- Environmental (factories, petrol stations, rivers, coastline, woodlands).
- Property prices.
- Quantitative indicators (eg how many policyholders are in every street).
All this data will help in deciding insurance and creating thematic maps to adjust a pricing policy.