.NET Senior Full Stack Developer:
We are looking for high talented engineer with passion for technology and an extensive .net applications development experience to join our Software Development Team and build functional applications and websites.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
• Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
• Develop technical specifications and architecture
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Deploy fully functional applications
• Document development and operational procedures
• Work experience as a .NET Developer
• In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET), .NET core
• Good knowledge of MS SQL Server and / or Postgresql and / or other Relational Databases.
• GIT Source control experience
• Troubleshooting abilities
• Good communication skills
• BSc/BEng in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• 2 years work experience as a Software Developer
• A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and skills
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience from big projects of top organizations, collaborating with highly qualified professionals
• Laptop for corporate and personal use
• Additional Benefits based on Level & Performance
• Career development prospects
• Comfortable and stimulating workplace
If you fit the profile and want to work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, send us your cv at [email protected]